The staff of the Historic Resources Management Branch wish you a safe and happy holiday season. If you missed it last week, our holiday post was about St. Nicholas Peak!
RETROactive hit a big milestone this year – 5 years of publication and over 250,000 views all time! Thanks to you, our amazing readers, for your support. We couldn’t have done it without you!
Our top 5 posts of 2016 were:
- Hollywood in the Canadian Rockies
- Changing Animals: Alberta’s Ice Age Megafauna and Wally’s Beach
- Blood Kettles and Buffalo Jumps: Communal Hunting on the Plains of Alberta
- Alberta on Fire: A History of Cultural Burning
- Power and Powder: Early Guns in Alberta
RETROactive will be taking a break over the holidays — we will resume publishing on January 4th, 2017. We look forward to seeing you all in the New Year!
One thought on “Happy Holidays 2016!”
You guys rock!! Your blogs are awesome. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.